If you've already registered to the Apple Developer Program as an 'Individual' account rather than an 'Organization' account which is required for PTminder to develop and submit your apps, follow the steps below. But before you can do so, you must meet Apple's requirements for enrolling as an Organization which can be found here.
Once you meet these requirements, follow these steps...
Convert your registration
To change your account to an Organization/Corporate account, submit a request to Apple Developer Program Support team.
- Navigate to the Contact Us form on Apple Developer’s Program website.
- Log in with your Apple ID and Password.
- Select your Region.
- Choose 'Account Updates and Renewals' as your Subject.
- Enter a message similar to the following:
“I’d like to convert my Apple Developer Program membership account from an Individual to an Organization. Please find our company information below:
- CEO/Director Name: first and last name.
- Company Name: your Company Name, including Ltd/Inc etc.
- Account Type: Organization.
- D-U-N-S Number: your Company’s DUNS number.
- Address: your Company’s Legal Address
- Phone Number: your phone number where you can be reached by Apple.
Apple will eventually call to verify your enrollment. They’ll then send you an email with a link to a form for you to fill out more info about your Company.
Once you've converted your account to an Organization, get back in touch with the friendly PTminder team to continue with your Branded App process.