This article outlines the steps you'll need to take to ensure you can have your own custom branded PTminder Mobile Apps on Google Play Store (Android).
You will need to register to the Google Play Console by signing in with your Google Account, accepting the developer agreement, pay the $25 once-off registration fee then complete your details. Once this is established, you need to invite PTminder to manage the apps on your behalf.
Please follow these steps:
- Head to the Google Play Console link here: https://play.google.com/apps/publish/
- Sign in with your google account if not already
- Follow the steps to accept the agreement, pay the $25 once-off registration fee and complete your account details:
4. Once signed into the Google Play console, select 'Settings' from the menu:
5. Choose 'Users & permissions':
6. Select the 'INVITE NEW USER' button:
7. For the 'Email' address, use email@example.com, then make sure to change the 'Role' to 'Administrator, e.g:
8. Select 'SEND INVITATION'
You're all done! Our team will accept the invitation and begin uploading your Android apps.