There are two easy ways to collect once-off payments from your client’s bank account:
During the Reconcile process
- Head to your 'Dashboard' tab
- Select the 'Reconcile' button of the past session/class you wish to charge the payment from.
- Tick the box 'Make a Payment?'
- Ensure the payment amount is correct, and whether you want to email a payment receipt to the client, then select 'Reconcile'. This will save the reconcile and also immediately submit a GoCardless payment request.
Manually record a payment
- Head to the 'Finances' tab then 'Payments'
- Select which client is to be charged, ensure that the checkbox 'Make payment using (your client’s name) stored GoCardless Bank Account?' is checked.
- Enter the Payment Amount, any notes, and whether you want a payment receipt sent to the client, then 'Save Payment'.