This article explains how to check your Ezidebit payments and understand their status. It also describes how you can adjust existing payment schedules.
There are 5 Ezidebit payment statuses you may encounter:
- waiting - payment request has been added in PTminder, but has not yet been submitted to Ezidebit.
- pending - payment request has been sent to the bank for processing and Ezidebit is waiting on a success or fail response before completing settlement.
- successful - payment has been successfully debited from the Customer and deposited to your nominated bank account.
- dishonoured - payment has been dishonoured by the Customer's financial institution due to insufficient funds.
- fatal dishonour - payment has been dishonoured by the Customer's financial institution for a technical reason, such as incorrect details etc.
If you want to view the payment schedule for a recurring Ezidebit payment you've setup, you can find this in the Client's profile within the Ezidebit tab:
You are able to pause/skip/resume periods and adjust the payment amounts:
If you have a recurring payment schedule which is linked to a 'Membership', then you can also edit/view the Ezidebit schedule through the 'Package/Membership/Prod', tab, e.g:
Add client Card/Bank info with Ezidebit
How to process a once-off Ezidebit payment
How to setup a recurring Ezidebit payment
How to setup a recurring Ezidebit payment linked to a Membership