Waiting lists are an additional tool for managing class bookings that have reached capacity. When a client attempts to book into a full class, they will be offered to join a waiting list instead.
Waiting lists become available when a client tries to book into a class that is already full.
Once a slot becomes available in a fully-booked class, the first eligible client from the waiting list will automatically join the class participants and be notified by email.
Client eligibility to join the class from being on the 'waiting list' will depend on your Client Area class booking settings. Below are the options:
- Give clients the option to pay online or deduct from their credits, or let them sign up immediately
- Force clients to pay online, or deduct from their package/membership credits
- Force clients to pay online (or use their existing 'In Credit' funds), or deduct from their package/membership credits
- Force clients to deduct from their package/membership credits only
- Force clients to deduct from their package/membership credits (and also allow booking if membership's 'Start Date' is in the future)
- Neither, clients can sign up to classes immediately
- Disallow online bookings completely, only show the class schedule